Join The Larder Club
Larder Club subscribers receive a monthly delivery of pork, beef, and chicken sourced from small ranches on the Central Coast of California. We buy whole animals (always pasture raised, antibiotic & hormone free) and divide them equally between our subscribers. Our meat is flash frozen immediately after processing and shipped to you within the month. Our sourcing standards ensure you are buying from ranchers who care about how their animals are raised and who care about providing your family with healthy, ethically raised meat. We have three box sizes to choose from, each box includes recipes & a few extra items to help stock your larder. You can cancel any time, or skip a month whenever you need to!
HOW IT WORKS:
We are on a mission to make it as easy as possible to provide your family with healthy, humanely raised meat. Here is how we do it:
1. WE FIND THE FARMS THAT DO IT RIGHT (ALL OF OUR MEAT IS LABELED WITH THE FARM IT CAME FROM, DETAILED INFO ABOUT EACH FARM IS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE)
2. YOU CHOOSE YOUR BOX SIZE & PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE
3. WE DELIVER A CURATED BOX OF ALL NATURAL, PASTURE RAISED MEAT TO YOUR DOOR ONCE A MONTH
4. YOU CHECK 'MEAT' OFF OF YOUR GROCERY LIST AND COOK HEALTHY, DELICIOUS MEALS THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT!
Payments are processed on the 1st of the month, and we deliver the third week of the month. Our cut off for new sign ups is the 15th, if you sign up after that you will receive your first shipment the following month. FREE shipping to CA, NV, and AZ!
Choose your box size
We have three monthly box sizes to choose from. All boxes are intended to be a one month supply of meat for your family. Generally, the small box is ideal for 1-3 people, and the large box is ideal for 4-6 people, if you cook at home 2-3 nights per week. However, a family of three that cooks at home daily can easily consume the large box size in one month, so consider how often you cook at home a bit more than how often you eat meat. Every delivery will include a recipe, 3 spices, and a larder item to go with an item in the box. The exact contents will vary slightly each month.
Small MIXED Box / 9-10 lb
- 5.5-6 lbs of Beef (steak, roast or kebab meat, burger patties, and ground)
- 2-3 lbs Chicken (whole or half)
- 1.5 lbs of Pork (ground, breakfast sausage)
Large MIXED Box / 13-14 lb
- 7.5-8 lbs of Beef (steaks, roast, burger patties, and ground)
- 3-3.5 lbs of Chicken (1 whole)
- 2-3 lbs of Pork (ground and bacon)
CHICKEN & PORK BOX / 11-12 LB
- 6.5 lbs of Chicken (1 whole, 2 lbs breast meat, 1 lb thigh meat)
- 5 lbs of Pork (1 lb ground, 1 lb bacon, 1 lb chops, 2 lb roast)